Promote My Music

Design and Create

Promote

Site Maintenance

Guaranteed Results

Posted by Promo My Music - - 2 comments

Package 1:

Domain Registration, Music Page Creation, Face Book Fan Page, My Space, Music Submission, Social Network Promotion, Web Design, Page Design, Page Maintenance. Digital Distribution. 7 day Turn Around. Weekly Analytics, and Conference call to help promote your music at a specific market.

1 Year of Service Domain, Twitter Promotion, Itunes + 30 Plus online Music Stores, Digital Distribution, Social Network Promotion For $199

                                                                                             


Package 2:

Domain Registration, Music Page, Music Submission, Digital Distribution,
Online Promotion, 7 Day Turn Around. Conference Call to Help Market you Music online.

This Package is a Starter Package, it will get you a (.com) for a year. A Music Page, Web Design, Logo Design, And Online Promotion. Music Submission for 30 + Stores for  $149



                                   


Package 3:

Logo Design, Music Page Creation, Online Promotion, and Digital Distribution.

This is a Very Basic Promotion package that includes digital distribution to 30 + Online Retailers. Music Page creation, and The basic online promotion package for $99


                                                 
                 
      - Single Services -
  
               Web Design, Domain Registration, Logo Creation $89
      7 Day Turnaround



      

2 Responses so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    What do you all think about my first track?

    https://soundcloud.com/jouleiscool/joule-a-dirty-one

  2. Unknown says:

    Hmmm….you’ve got me thinking. Are you sure that freelancing is a worthwhile job? Simply put…is it even a `real job’? Your blog is sure to convince even the hardest of skeptics. Maybe it’s time to take a break. There is too much stress around me and I am grateful to you for showing me the way out. Freelancer – it does sound good on my tongue. And you are also telling me that I can make more money from home? I did check on sites like best graphics design online,freelance online jobs, which are top-listed heavenly places for the freelancing crowd. They are quite genuine. Finally, I have come to a decision. It is time to move on…as a freelancer!

Leave a Reply